Okay, okay. Back by popular demand, folks want to know how the Christmas play went with Mr. Warrior Angel. I have to say this Nativity play was the funniest and most touching of many that I have attended. For example, we had the young lady angel (one of the Gabriel type), who, perhaps fittingly, not only had a loud voice, but "leaned" into the microphone (PA-people's dream come true). Of course, some of the singers, including the aforementioned, were creative about pitch, which made the whole experience even more entertaining in an unintended way.
Our little holy trooper was mostly awed by the situation and setting. Even though we knew he could sing well, he spend a lot of his time just taking it in. He did arrange his outfit carefully and often would crane his neck or jump up enough to give him a vantage point to find his long-lost family out in the bright lights.
The angels, the shepherds (the lambs with floppy ears!), all of them were just terminally cute. The Mishler siblings were just in stitches, even Mr. Sobersides (Daniel). We took a lot of pictures, so some will appear alongside or somewhere on this blog, assuming I can figure out how to do it.
Thanks for your patience. The house remodeling and moving, etc. have been consuming, especially when you remember I am an accountant in school (again). Information System Audit (oh boy!) this semester.
Hangeth thou therein. I have to go help MBW (see if you can figure out who that is) put on dinner.
5 comments:
Ha, I know who MBW is, hurray for posting and PICTURES!! Michael is just too cute :)
WHO?
"My Beautiful Wife" is MBW, I didn't want to give it away, but since you ask...
Actually, I guessed the identity of MBW too. I'm so proud of me. Thanks for the pics, Mr. M.
It actually should be MB...W! Because of how we used to say it when you were being thankful. "I'm thankful for my beautiful..." and we'd all say "WIFE!" ah, memories.
Post a Comment