Nora brought home all A's and a "G" in conduct (for "Good"). The net academic effect is that she once again made the "Principal's List" at Spiritus Sanctus Academy. Guess what? That was another excuse for ice cream! Way to go Nora!
We usually call dawheeze to inform her of these special excuses..I mean reasons for celebrating. We could expand our notification system. Yesterday, for example, was St. John Bosco's feast day.
Yes, St. John Bosco is worth celebrating. Have you read any of his dreams? They're pretty amazing, but also really scary. More like nightmares with a purpose. You should check them out sometime.
5 comments:
Good job Nora! :)
That's a good excuse for ice cream. Maybe I'll have to celebrate long-distance.
We usually call dawheeze to inform her of these special excuses..I mean reasons for celebrating. We could expand our notification system. Yesterday, for example, was St. John Bosco's feast day.
Yes, St. John Bosco is worth celebrating. Have you read any of his dreams? They're pretty amazing, but also really scary. More like nightmares with a purpose. You should check them out sometime.
Who the heck is "Mr. Marsh"? Is it some relative of mine I haven't met?
Post a Comment