What a housewarming party! All the way from Skeneateles, New York, the "Physically Fit New Stu," and the Inimitable himself, "Mr. G." Who's that goofy guy in the middle?
This is your Dad on drugs...or something! I think you must have thought it was the goofy picture and Uncle Stu and Mr. G know that the serious one comes first. Very cute.
5 comments:
This is your Dad on drugs...or something! I think you must have thought it was the goofy picture and Uncle Stu and Mr. G know that the serious one comes first. Very cute.
What WERE you drinking that night, my son? And there canNOT be a town named Skeneateles. It was a great party.
Now now. It just goes to show we can all look goofy if we're caught in the middle of something (like talking).
As Eeyore says, "Thanks for noticing."
You look good!
cute dad, actually that was my fault, since I was photographer in that instance.
Post a Comment