Some of you know of M.O.M.'s aversion to certain moths. Michael does too. Maybe that explains why he decided he needed to destroy the one in the bathroom last night..when he was taking a shower..with the long-handled scrubber..full of water!
So I'm upstairs studying and hear my name being invoked in dulcet tones by the above mentioned mother who had stepped out of the bathroom on various other chores. "Bring rags."
Sure enough, I got to the scene to behold walls and floor that looked like a thundershower had just passed through: drips streaming down every surface, while the little chap was back inside the shower doing what he should have been doing in the first place, getting clean himself.
SWMBO was not amused (yet), at this novel way to clean the walls and floor. Let's just say that if Michael ever becomes a priest, he won't have any trouble handling the Sprinkling Rite at the Easter Vigil.
Sorry, no pictures of this one.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ah, that's funny. did he get the offending creature? or just water all over the bathroom?
He didn't even get the moth! What does SWMBW mean? Screaming Witch (who also goes by) My Beautiful Wife??
Hmmmm....
As for the other post: 90 days???!!! Waaahhhh.....sigh, weep, moan, complain, etc. etc.
I was wondering the same thing mom, I spent about 35 seconds trying to figure it out. THe best I could come up with was So When My Beautiful Wife...
gar.
You guys don't remember She Who Must Be Obeyed, apparently.
As for 90 days, hey, it's only a quarter of a year, a 40th of a decade, a 400th part of a century away, c'mon!
Oh....I get it! I had to go back to the original post. I guess I'm SO used to being referred to as 'beautiful' that I just mentally skipped over the last letter. Still, I did sound a bit like a screaming witch. So sorry. It just kind of surprised me - a lot! The shower curtain was open all the way, little naked kid flinging water ALL OVER THE $%&&^*% BATHROOM!!!
GBTW Lindsey et al :)
GBTW?
Get Back To Work
Ahhh. Will our extended family EVER get IM literate?
Post a Comment