
I probably went through a couple hours at work before I noticed the foot coverings I wore varied in hue and style. I blame it all on the kids who are off from school so MBW sleeps in, so the room is dark when I reach for shoes...
Recently I also had my buddy from my same company look at me quizzically in the morning and ask, "What is that under your shirt, is that a tie?" Indeed it was. I had thrown the light silk tie around my neck, then put my shirt on and wondering where my tie was, went and picked out another one. So, the new fashion statement is contrasting shoes and two ties (though this concept is more subtle, hidden beneath a shirt as it was). Maybe these reasons were the motivation behind MBW buying one of those attachments for the closet door on which (hint hint) I can hang up the next day's wardrobe, while there is still light.
Ha and also Ha.
6 comments:
"Ha" is right! What a great picture, I love it. Reminds me of my choice of socks for my Presentation/Holy Thursday outfit. They were definitely gray and red argyle and my out fit definitely didn't have either of those colors anywhere in them. Thanks for the laugh, see you this weekend maybe...
Oh ddddear, dddear, dear. Maybe you should wake YBW in the AM to double check your outfit. On the other hand, don't. It makes life more amusing if we make clothing errors on occasion! Especially if I'M not the one making them! :)
As your sister would say: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. also ROTFWL.
But I say: like father like son. Your grandfather, however, would have been horrified. Dapper, he was.
cute dad. You should probably take advantage of the clothes hangy thing. I get my clothes ready for the next day and put them all on a hanger in the bathroom for my shower.
Well Linds, you were well-trained from your youth by having to get your clothes out for school the night before. The little ones at home still have to do that, due to the scarcity of certain uniform items just when one needs to get on the road toward school.
Ah the image of the absent-minded professor lives on. Some day you'll have to become a professor, if only to complete the image.
But if anyone can carry it off with flair and panache, 'tis you.
Post a Comment