An Accountant waxes eloquent.
Do you have any idea how much I want for it to be summer and to be at Long Lake? Here's a hint, I almost cried when I saw those pictures, pathetic
thoughts of long lake are welcome on this bleary cold snowy day.
Yes, but pictures of me, not so welcome...;)
Don't worry dawheeze, I have other pictures to post! I understand, Lauren, the pictures bring happy memories and pull some heartstrings.Day's like today make us appreciate the other seasons, that's for sure.
nonsense maryn, you look cute :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do you have any idea how much I want for it to be summer and to be at Long Lake? Here's a hint, I almost cried when I saw those pictures, pathetic
thoughts of long lake are welcome on this bleary cold snowy day.
Yes, but pictures of me, not so welcome...;)
Don't worry dawheeze, I have other pictures to post! I understand, Lauren, the pictures bring happy memories and pull some heartstrings.
Day's like today make us appreciate the other seasons, that's for sure.
nonsense maryn, you look cute :)
Post a Comment