An Accountant waxes eloquent.
Yeah!!! If you leave me nice quotes I can put them on Facebook too :) See you this weekend!!
Looking forward! And you can keep "buggin'" me. Maybe I'll find you some more good insects.
I like the title of your first post. Double entendre?Well, keep it pithy and frequent and you will build a readership. Good luck.
Second that motion. See you soon
How the heck do I start a new thread? Do I always have to make a comment to an original post? I don't see the place to make a new post as the Blog owner.
Click on the large B in upper left corner. Takes you to the dashboard. There should be something there that says Create new post and there you go.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yeah!!! If you leave me nice quotes I can put them on Facebook too :) See you this weekend!!
Looking forward! And you can keep "buggin'" me. Maybe I'll find you some more good insects.
I like the title of your first post. Double entendre?
Well, keep it pithy and frequent and you will build a readership. Good luck.
Second that motion. See you soon
How the heck do I start a new thread? Do I always have to make a comment to an original post? I don't see the place to make a new post as the Blog owner.
Click on the large B in upper left corner. Takes you to the dashboard. There should be something there that says Create new post and there you go.
Post a Comment