Friday, January 11, 2008

Ignorance


So we were reading "The Phantom Tollbooth" last night, in which our heros have to travel through the "Mountains of Ignorance" on their quest. I suspected Michael didn't know what the word "ignorance" meant so I asked him, "What does 'ignorance' mean?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly."


And he laughed and we moved on. When we finished the book (he kept pushing for "just one more chapter"), he said, "I liked that book." If you haven't read it in a while, dig in. It is interesting for older audiences too, kind of like some Disney animated films have references that would only be understood by older viewers.

3 comments:

DaWheeze said...

Heh, nice. I love that book.

Lindsey said...

Yep, great book. Good one for Michael too.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.