Michael asked his mom, "How do you spell that word for the burbling sound in the stomach?"
He refers, of course, to "borborygmi," a word for which I searched in vain for an opportunity to insert in the conversation the last weekend when all the family was home. He wanted to take that word to school to spell it for the teacher since it is such a cool word (and concept).
Now a special word for Lindsey: Eructation.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woah, that's awesome. I didn't know there was a word for that...I'll have to work it in somehow. See you Thursday!
I always thought it was a "nort"
and I can only guess that my word has something to do with bodily fluids...I'll have to look it up.
I believe that's "nyort" Lindsey.
Alright Dad, time for a new post.
Post a Comment